- A marcel is a french dessert or a hairstyle?
- What was the name of The Lone Ranger's horse?
- In American diner slang , what is "shingles with a shimmy"?
- Sachertorte, a rich, layered chocolate cake, has its origin where?
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can black-eyed peas
- 1 can white or yellow corn or white hominy
(drain and rinse)
- chopped jalapeno (to taste)
- 1 small onion
- 1 green pepper (I usually add yellow & red too)
- 1 cup celery
(chop into small pieces)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 cup sugar
Cool completely and pour over beans and veggies. Marinate 24 hours.Drain to serve. Good with "scoops" or corn chips. Stays fresh up to 1 month in fridge.
LAUGH OF THE DAY
How do you make a skeleton laugh?
You tickle its funny bone!
Trivia answers: 1) Hairstyle, 2) Silver, 3) Toast and Jam, 4)Vienna, Austria
Have a wonderful day!!!